Children’s Art Competition - Design your own Kilkenny Cat
You’ve seen the Kilkenny Catwalk and enjoyed the artwork created by the 21 brilliant artists, many of them from Kilkenny. Well now, we’ve created a colouring competition where you can show off your own creative skills, by drawing or painting your very own Kilkenny Catwalk design.
Finalists will be displayed in the Kilkenny Catwalk Children’s Art Online Exhibition at kilkennycatwalk.ie and the Overall Winners in each of the three age categories will receive family passes for a day out in Castlecomer Discovery Park and their designs will be printed and put on public display along the riverside park and at the Skatepark during February mid-term, 21st to 25th February 2022.
Win a family pass to
And some great runner up prizes courtesy of
This competition is a fantastic opportunity to test your creative skills and is open to children in the following age categories:
Age 5 or under.
Age 6 – 10
Age 11 – 15
The winners of each age category will receive a family day pass to Castlecomer Discovery Park.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Download and print the relevant entry form for your age category.
2. Paint or colour your entry and give it a title. We will accept work in any medium and it may be drawn or painted in pencil, charcoal, pen and ink, crayon, pastel, watercolour, gouache, acrylics, digital, oils, poster colour and collage. All work must have been completed and shared with us by 12 noon on February 15th 2022.
3. Ask an adult over 18 to scan or take a photo of your entry, share it and to tag us on facebook, twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #kilkennycatwalk Note: Entries should not display any written information other than the title of the artwork. Entries must be uploaded by an adult over 18 years old.
4. Winners will be contacted via the social media they tagged us on.
5. By entering the competition you are agreeing to be bound by the competition terms and conditions.
CHILDREN’S ART COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
By entering this competition you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. The prize draws are only open to entrants in the age categories indicated. 2. Entries can only be made online by an adult over 18 years old on behalf of the artist. 3. Entries should not display any names, ages or written information other than the title of the artwork. 4. In entering any prize draws, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win in the age category you have entered. 4. The prize or prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be oered. 5. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so. 6. The decision of The Art of Tourism regarding any aspect of the prize draw or draws is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it. 7. The winner or winners will be notified after the prizes have been allocated using the social media accounts used when tagging us with the entry. If no response is received within 24 hours the prize may be allocated to another entrant. 8. You consent to any personal information you provide in verifying any prize draws being used for the purposes of administering the prize draws, and for the name and age of the artist to be used in any prize draw result announcements and/or publicity. 9. We reserve the right to cancel any or all prize draws or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice. 10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not fully received for whatever reason. 11. The prize draws and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.